Home Mrs. Unger's Unbelievable Elementary Experiences! Meet The Teacher Classroom Tour Contact Me Image Map

















Sunday, July 12, 2015

My First Periscope - Classroom Progress

Okay people, I'm doing it!  I'm going to attempt my first Periscope tomorrow (Monday) at 10:00am (central time)!


I will be showing you my new home-away-from-home (i.e. - my new first grade classroom).  Although I have to warn you, I have not gotten too far, despite the fact that I have been going in there almost every weekday since last school year ended.  It is AMAZING how long it can take to clean, organize, go through materials, etc.  Anyway, my beautiful walk-in supply closet is looking good and my classroom library is getting there, so I'll start with those two areas.

Thanks for the support on Instagram when I threw out the idea and I hope YOU will join me tomorrow!

Oh, you can find me on Periscope @MrsAmberUnger.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE periscope kind friend! I am so very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue! Periscope is new to me, but boy-oh-boy am I quickly falling in love with it!

      Delete

Comments make my day!