Home Mrs. Unger's Unbelievable Elementary Experiences! Meet The Teacher Classroom Tour Contact Me Image Map

















Saturday, January 7, 2012

Post-Holidays Quick Tip!

I love sending and receiving Christmas cards.  My hubby, on the other hand, was grateful when he saw me taking them off the shelf today.  He does not like them cluttering our shelves, haha!  But I don't want to get rid of them, so here is what I do:


I cut off the fronts of the cards and save them for next year.  When the holiday season rolls around, I bring these little guys out of storage, my students select their favorite picture, and then write descriptive sentences about that picture.  Quick...easy...fun!

Thanks for stopping by!  :)




2 comments:

  1. Good tip =). I never know what to do with them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please check out my blog, I too have given you an award! =) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!