Home Mrs. Unger's Unbelievable Elementary Experiences! Meet The Teacher Classroom Tour Contact Me Image Map

















Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Can we trade my FREEBIES for your forgiveness?!

Oh!  My poor, neglected blog and followers.  I am sorry for my LONG absence.  But, I promise, I have been away for good reason - two reasons actually:

1 - This cutie!  Our son was born on June 5th, 2012 at 4:24a.m.  His name is Mason and he is a very good, happy baby.  Joe and I are lucky and proud parents!




2 - I am still unsure about my teaching position for the 2012 / 2013 school year (long, complicated story - I will spare you).  And when I do not know what I am teaching, it is difficult to plan.  And when I am not planning, I am not creating.  And when I am not creating, I do not have anything exciting to share with you.  :(


Anyway, it looks like I will either be doing Title I Math OR ESL at my school.  I was supposed to have an answer by yesterday, but I am sure you know how those things go - I am still waiting for an answer.  Once I get the "go ahead," you can be assured that I will be planning, creating, and blogging once again!

In the meantime, here are some FREEBIES I would like to share with you.  I hope you can edit them and use them in your own classroom!


This first PowerPoint document contains a planning binder cover and title pages to keep yourself organized.  Click HERE to grab it from my TPT Store.

The wallpaper is from Dreamlike Magic:
http://www.dreamlikemagicblog.com/
The frame is from the 3 a.m. Teacher:
http://the3amteacher.blogspot.com/
I used the fonts "Allie Marie" and "Everytime I Miss You."


I made this second printable because I will be nursing when I return to work, so obviously there will be times throughout the school day when I need some privacy.  I will hang this sign on my door.  You may not be nursing, but perhaps you need a break from the daily chaos once in awhile.  (Who am I kidding?  Teachers do not get breaks, ha!)  Click HERE to grab the printable.  It is a Word document, so you can edit it.

I used the font "Everytime I Miss You."
The border is from the wonderful 3 a.m. Teacher:
http://the3amteacher.blogspot.com/

That is it for now.  I cannot believe my baby has been napping for an hour and a half!  Wow!  He must have known how badly Mommy wanted to blog, hehe.  Thanks for stopping by!







1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the cutie! I can remember when my son was born 13 years ago. I was nursing as well and I would put a "Testing! Do Not Disturb!" sign on my door for privacy. I can remember someone asking me that year, "Why are you testing so much this year, Mrs. Greene?" Their face turned every shade of red when I explained it to them.

    :) Good luck on your new position, whatever it may be. Let us know! Glad to have you back!

    Ann

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!