Home Mrs. Unger's Unbelievable Elementary Experiences! Meet The Teacher Classroom Tour Contact Me Image Map

















Friday, August 3, 2012

HELP?!

Oh no! What a conundrum! I'm hoping someone can help.
My birthday is in a month, so I asked my husband if he would buy me my own blog design.  Being the sweetie that he is, he said yes - AWESOME!  (Side note:  My husband also came home with a surprise "just because" gift for me recently, too - Google's new Nexus!  I love that man!)  However, when I went to my favorite designer, Alicia's, blog - I discovered that she is not taking custom orders until after her maternity leave at the end of September.  I don't think I can wait that long!

By the way, if you want to visit Alicia at "Dreamlike Magic," click the image below.

Dreamlike Magic Designs
 
Soooo, then I went to another designer's blog that I have had my eye on - "Bitten By the Blog Bug" - only to find that her store is closed!  Oh no!  What is going on here!?
 
 
 
Help!  Can you recommend a blog designer that you like?  I want someone to customize a fun, colorful blog design for me.  Any suggestions from you would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks everyone!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Honey Bunch Blog Designs just did mine and I loved it. They are so easy to work with. Here's the link to their blog and the post about my design.
    http://honeybunchblogdesign.blogspot.com/2012/07/ms-kerri-and-her-krazy-klass.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also had Honey Bunch Blog Designs design my blog. http://honeybunchblogdesign.blogspot.com I am a newbie and I am still mastering all the ins and outs of blogging, so if you go to my blog you will notice there is not much there yet, but the design is great!
    Marilyn at http://kinderxpress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin from Creating and Teaching does blog designs now and they are super cute!! Here is the link to her portfolio:
    http://creatinganddesigning.blogspot.com/p/portfolio.html

    -Becky
    Lesson plans & Lattes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo!!! Pick me!! I am sure to make the perfect one :) let me know!!! I am just starting to sell actual layouts, but have been making them for years, so I am willing to make it for what the clip art costs - I'm trying to build customers.

    Let me know!
    Http://learningwithmrss.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, ladies, for all of your suggestions! I am very excited to check out my options! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!