Home Mrs. Unger's Unbelievable Elementary Experiences! Meet The Teacher Classroom Tour Contact Me Image Map

















Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Possibly the next teacher craze?!?

First it was these...


(Picture taken by Miss Kranz at A Day in the Life of Miss Kranz.)

And then it was these...

Pinned Image

(Picture taken by Caitlin at Kindergarten Smiles.)

Could this possibly be the next new teacher craze!?


What is it, you ask?  It is an AWESOME lantern for my classroom!  I found it at a booth at the Wisconsin State Fair this weekend.  I figure, teachers LOVE those paper lanterns... so maybe my teacher friends would enjoy this as well.  They are made by Infinity Lights.


The good news?  They have a website that you can order from!  Click here to visit their website.  The bad news?  You can only order white online.  Boo.  :(  BUT...I am guessing if you contact them, they can tell you where a vendor is at near you.  I sure hope you can find a vendor to purchase from because they have SO many colors to choose from, so I am certain you could have them make you a lantern that matches your classroom color scheme.

The large lantern (pictured above) was $45.
The medium lantern was $35.
The small lantern was $25.
Each lantern comes with a 12 foot extension cord and plug, but no light bulb (you have to purchase a bulb that is 40 watts or less).  You can also choose to have your lantern made into shapes other than a sphere.

Once I get this cool contraption hung and lit up in my classroom, I will share a picture with you!  (I am going into my classroom in one week... so excited because my hubby is coming to help me!)  They look AWESOME all lit up!!

Let me know if you are able to get your hands on one of these!  As always, thanks for stopping by!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!