Home Mrs. Unger's Unbelievable Elementary Experiences! Meet The Teacher Classroom Tour Contact Me Image Map

















Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Happy Birthday To My Blog! (YOU get the present!)

Really!?  I have been writing on this little 'ole blog for TWO years!?  Time flies when you're having fun, as they say.  While it has not yet become the blog of my dreams (I have learned that my dream blog involves a great deal of EXTRA time and energy that I am lacking these days), but still - I love it.  :)  I love sharing my teaching thoughts, classroom photos, and school happenings with you!  For your willingness to read my random posts, I say "Thank you!"
 
A now a FREEBIE for you!
 

 
(I am not sure why this image is missing lines in the list.  The PDF does not look like that.  Please let me know if it is coming out like that on your end.)
 
I have been told that there will be a need for cooperating teachers in the ESL department in our district for this coming school year.  So I took the required class to become a cooperating teacher.  While I have not yet been assigned a student teacher, I am trying to get a few steps ahead... just in case.  I am in the process of assembling a binder that will be specifically dedicated to my time spent with my student teacher... a place to take observation notes, a place to store his / her university paperwork, etc.

By the way, there are 22 pages in this document, including a blank calendar that you can fill in as needed.  I am just not taking the time to post all the images since I have a movie date waiting for me.  ;)
 
If you, too, are expecting to have a student teacher in the future and you would like to snag these binder inserts, click HERE to grab it from my Teachers Pay Teachers store.
 
As always, thanks for stopping by!  :)
 

3 comments:

Comments make my day!