Home Mrs. Unger's Unbelievable Elementary Experiences! Meet The Teacher Classroom Tour Contact Me Image Map

















Sunday, September 18, 2011

Ms. M Teaches Us How to Make a Blog Button!

How great is this!?  The amazing Ms. M has provided all of us with an easy, step-by-step tutorial on how to create your very own blog button!  How exciting!!  I have always wanted to know how to do this...well, at least for as long as I have been blogging, hehe.  THANK YOU, Ms. M!  You are so kind and thoughful!!  I cannot wait until I have some time to sit down and do this.  If you want to find out how to make your own blog button, click HERE!  Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. It's fantastic. Thanks for the shout out! Glad you got your button.

    Ms. M
    www.msk1ell.blogspot.com
    www.ateachersplan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!