Home Mrs. Unger's Unbelievable Elementary Experiences! Meet The Teacher Classroom Tour Contact Me Image Map

















Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My Favorite Science Website and Videos!


I am fortunate to work at a school that subscribes to BrainPOP Jr.  If you have never visited BrainPOP Jr. (or BrainPOP or BrainPOP ESL), you just have to go check it out!  You do have to pay in order to subscribe (totally worth cutting into your school's budget, by the way) but there are a handful of free videos, if you look around. 

The quality of this video is not the greatest because I found it on YouTube.com (I do not think I can embed videos into my blog directly from BrainPOP Jr.)  But it gives you an idea of what you can expect.

Here are some FREE Science videos you can find on BrainPOP Jr. - Science!  Click on "Classifying Animals" or "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle."
By the way... be sure to take some time to explore BrainPOP Jr. as there are MANY videos for Reading, Writing, Math, Science, Social Studies, Health, and Arts and Technology.  Each video has corresponding games, activities, suggested literature, etc.
 
 
Be sure to stop by TBA - Teaching Blog Addict - and share your own favorite Science websites and videos!






Science Week

Thanks for stopping by!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!