Home Mrs. Unger's Unbelievable Elementary Experiences! Meet The Teacher Classroom Tour Contact Me Image Map

















Sunday, September 25, 2011

Super Excited for Science Week!

One of my professional goals for this year is to be better about integrating Science into our daily Math and Reading blocks.  Well, you can imagine my excitement when I read about Science Week that is starting TOMORROW on TBA - Teaching Blog Addict!


Science Week

Seriously!  I mean, how great is this!?



I will definitely be joining the party and I am excited that I have a few things to share myself!  :)  Won't you consider joining the party and sharing some ideas of your own!?


1 comment:

  1. So glad you're joining the party. Can't wait to see what you share!
    - Leslie
    KindergartenWorks

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!