Home Mrs. Unger's Unbelievable Elementary Experiences! Meet The Teacher Classroom Tour Contact Me Image Map

















Tuesday, July 5, 2011

FREEBIES!

This is all so new to me, I am not sure I am posting correctly...fingers crossed!  I created an account at Teachers Pay Teachers and I (hopefully) posted two documents that I use in my own classroom.

The first document is titled "How We Get Home!"  These are cards that I fill out and safety pin to my Kinders' backpacks the first weeks of school.
How We Get Home! cards

The second document is titled "Kindergarten Questionnaire."  I am so hoping this formats correctly for you all.  When I open it in Word, it looks great, but the preview on TPT looked funny.  If you download these documents and they do not format correctly on your computer, please let me know!  Thanks.  :)
Kindergarten Questionnaire

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!