Home Mrs. Unger's Unbelievable Elementary Experiences! Meet The Teacher Classroom Tour Contact Me Image Map

















Thursday, July 7, 2011

Holey Moley - I have followers!

Yippee!!  I cannot tell you how excited I am that some wonderful people are actually reading what I have to say!  Seriously, I think I scared my husband (and my cats) when I read "4 followers" on my blog dashboard.  Thank you SO much for following me!  You definitely put a smile on my face.

Now, on a different note...my blog is not showing my followers.  (I suspect it has something to do with the template that I am using.  My followers gadget was there, until I downloaded that template.)  Any tips on how to get my followers gadget to show again??  Any help would be MUCH appreciated.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I was your first follower! woohoo! I love finding new Kinder blogs :) Your followers widget is back up...sometimes blogger gets mean and likes to take the widget away and make us all go crazy. It's no fun!

    Hadar
    Miss Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I thought you were the first...THANKS! :) So you can see my followers? I can't...boo. I see the title, but not the followers. Oh well, I'll figure it out eventually. My first day of school is tomorrow (year-round schedule), so I may not get around to it (or have time for any blogging, for that matter) until August, which is when my next break is. I hope you are enjoying your summer! Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!