Home Mrs. Unger's Unbelievable Elementary Experiences! Meet The Teacher Classroom Tour Contact Me Image Map

















Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I Heart Jo-Ann Fabrics!

I have no idea if Jo-Ann Fabrics is a regional store, but hopefully you are lucky enough to have one in your area. I stopped in there recently (as I often do) and found the cutest stuff on sale...50% off their already reasonable prices! On top of that, I received my normal 15% off Educator's Discount. (If you do not already have your discount card, make sure you sign up for one. You just have to fill out a form and..voila! The savings await you!) Take a look!



The school bus is actually a photo album (as are the front two items).  I plan to print pictures of the students and display them in these photo albums for Parent / Teacher Conferences and family-school events.  The other two items are pencil cups, but as you saavy teachers know, they can be used for so much more!  Jo-Ann Fabrics has so much to look through.  I would have spent a lot more if I was not in a hurry that day.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!