Home Mrs. Unger's Unbelievable Elementary Experiences! Meet The Teacher Classroom Tour Contact Me Image Map

















Sunday, August 28, 2011

Where is Room 105?

Mrs. Carroll is an AWESOME blogger at The First Grade Parade.  She recently posted a few Friday Freebies that are all great, but my favorite is her "Sorry We Missed You" clip chart.


Isn't it awesome!?  Thank you, Mrs. Carroll, for sharing!  Unfortunately for me, my kiddos do not go to a Counselor and our Book Buddies (a.k.a. Buddy Readers) come to us.  So... I created my own clip chart that is more appropriate for our class.  You can download it for FREE at my "Teachers Pay Teachers" website by clicking HERE!  It is not as cute as Mrs. Carroll's, but if it works for you and your class... feel free to use it!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!