Home Mrs. Unger's Unbelievable Elementary Experiences! Meet The Teacher Classroom Tour Contact Me Image Map

















Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Teacher Tipster is BACK for Season 2... Yippee!!

For those of you teachers out there who LOVE Teacher Tipster like I do, you will be thrilled to know that he is back TODAY for Season 2!  Woo hoo!!  (Okay, stopping my happy dance now.)  He will post a new video every Tuesday all year long.  I recommend subscribing to his videos on YouTube.com so you don't miss a thing!  Click on the video below to check out Video #1 of Season #2. 


Great tip, don't you think?!  I have seen bigger lights at The Dollar Tree, but I wish I knew where he got those little guys.  I like that they are magnetic.  Talk about a FUN way to review numbers...or almost anything for that matter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!