Home Mrs. Unger's Unbelievable Elementary Experiences! Meet The Teacher Classroom Tour Contact Me Image Map

















Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Featured Teacher Tuesday - Week 4

Grab your beverage of choice and settle in for another exciting round of Featured Teacher Tuesday!

Copy of Copy of FeaturedTeacher2.png

This week our featured teacher is... ME, a first grade teacher who shares real estate with the Milwaukee Brewers, Green Bay Packers, lots of cows, and many beer breweries.  Yep!  You guessed it; I am a proud educator in Wisconsin.  I am in my 7th year of teaching: 4 years in Kindergarten, 2 years in ESL, and 1 year in first grade so far.  I never thought I would find a grade level that made me happier than Kindergarten, but I quickly learned this school year that first grade is the place to be!


My “home” away from home looks like this:

IMAG2303.jpg

And I share my real home with these men:

IMAG2189.jpg

I have been blogging since 2011.  You will definitely want to dig through this blog (using the labels helps) for years worth of great teacher tips, student-centered ideas, and fun photos!

blog button.png

You will also want to swing by my Teachers Pay Teachers store, as all of my products are free! I have a dream to find TIME to make products that I feel are worthy of selling, but until then - enjoy the freebies (currently 59) in my newly updated TPT store.  Here are a couple of examples:





You can also follow me in these ways, too:





Be sure to stop by our Featured Teacher Tuesday linky party next week to learn about another fabulous first grade teacher: Misty!  (Can you believe next week is November already!?)

Thanks for stopping by! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!