Home Mrs. Unger's Unbelievable Elementary Experiences! Meet The Teacher Classroom Tour Contact Me Image Map

















Thursday, October 29, 2015

Trendy Teacher Linky Party

Hey there!  I am linking up with the hostesses of...


This day was a new record for getting in the shower late.  So please ignore the hair...ugh.



shoes - Nine West
pants - Loft
vest - Banana Republic
white long-sleeve t-shirt - Banana Republic
necklace - some little jewelry boutique in Spain :)



brown boots - Aldo
red orange tights - Old Navy
khaki skirt - The Gap
navy blue zip-up sweater - Banana Republic
white button-down blouse - Abercrombie and Fitch


I so love this dress!


 black pumps - Nine West
dark gray tights - Old Navy
dress - Banana Republic
bracelet - Hmmm, I can't remember!


Don't you just adore that blazer jacket top?!  My sweet friend gave it to me recently as a "just because I thought you'd like it" hand-me-down gift.  Awwww.  I heart her.  <3


black pumps - Aldo
jeans - New York and Company
black turtle neck top - White House Black Market (and a Goodwill find from my mama!)
ring - Oh man!  I can't remember again.


I strongly hate dislike how dark and terrible my pictures turn out.  :(  There's nothing I can do, it seems.


My very favorite part about that cream cardigan is the lacey back!  Soooo CUTE!


Seriously!?  How cute is that top!?  Again, another hand-me-down gift from my sweet, sweet friend.  :)

shoes - Born
brown corduroy pants - Old Navy, I think
cream cardigan - Banana Republic
pearl necklace and earrings - Lia Sophia


 I found those cutie patootie "teacher shoes" at a close-out Boston Store outlet.  They might have even been on clearance.  Love 'em!



 black pumps - Aldo
black slacks - The Gap
lavender tank top - Old Navy
purple cable knit sweater - The Gap
white and pink striped button-down shirt - Ralph Lauren
ring - Lia Sophia

Thanks for stopping by!  :)  Be sure to check out more fab looks from the other ladies in the linky party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!