Home Mrs. Unger's Unbelievable Elementary Experiences! Meet The Teacher Classroom Tour Contact Me Image Map

















Thursday, October 1, 2015

Trendy Teacher Linky Party - Say What!?

I really do not have the "extra time" (Does that even exist in a teacher's world?) to be writing this blog post right now, but...did you hear about this!?


I was thinking this past summer that I wanted to host a linky party like this because I wasn't able to find anything out there already.  Of course, I never got around to it (we all know what that back-to-school chaos is like), but it all worked out thanks to Lindsey, Caitlin, Brittany, and Chandra!

Unfortunately because I just learned about this linky party tonight, I don't really have any recent photos to show.  (I will do my homework for next week though!)  However, I do have a couple of snapshots that I randomly took during those Teacher Work Days in August.


necklace - Walmart on clearance baby!
dress - H&M
leggings - Old Navy
shoes- Aldo




(dress and cardigan on the right are from Banana Republic)


t-shirt - Ralph Lauren
shorts - H&M
shoes - Aldo

Thanks for stopping by and be sure to link up if you have an outfit or two that you want to share!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!