Home Mrs. Unger's Unbelievable Elementary Experiences! Meet The Teacher Classroom Tour Contact Me Image Map

















Thursday, October 8, 2015

Trendy Teacher Linky Party


First let me say...I'm so sorry for the terrible lighting in these pictures!  You should have seen me running around between the bedroom, bathroom, and hallway...trying to figure out how to take a picture without the blinding light in the background.  No luck.

My goal is to get ready for the day BEFORE my husband leaves for work, so he can take the picture for me.  So far I've been unsuccessful, but I'll work on it!


This was a simple outfit.  Not exactly my favorite, but here it is anyway.

shoes - Nine West
khakis - Jimmyz
button-down shirt - Ralph Lauren
necklace - Hmmm...I can't remember!


 My husband hates this skirt, but I love it!

shoes - Aldo
purple tights - Old Navy
skirt - Express...though I found it on clearance at TJ Maxx for $5 - woot woot!
shirt - Banana Republic
necklace - $3 on clearance at Wal-Mart - yeah baby!


We had Parent / Teacher Conferences yesterday and today (after full days with students) in the evenings, so I decided to look a bit more professional.

shoes - Hmmm...not sure.  I think Old Navy.
black pants - Express
tank top - Banana Republic
blazer - Banana Republic
necklace - I bought it in Spain.  :)



boots - Aldo
black pants - New York and Company
dress - Express
cardigan - Banana Republic
necklace and earrings - Lia Sophia



I am sooooo looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow (our school district does not have school on Fridays of P/T Conference weeks)!  Well...sleeping in as long as my three year-old will allow at least.

Thanks for stopping by!  :)


2 comments:

  1. Hey, girl! SUCH cute looks! Thanks for linking up and hope you'll come back each week! I love the variety of outfits you chose for the week. ROCK ON!

    Hugs,
    Lindsey
    It's Elementary, My Dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsey! I love your link party! I'm super duper busy with teacher-related and personal stuff every day...but I am making time to post because it's so fun!

      Delete

Comments make my day!