Home Mrs. Unger's Unbelievable Elementary Experiences! Meet The Teacher Classroom Tour Contact Me Image Map

















Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Trendy Teacher Linky Party


Yay!  It is time for another exciting week of "Trendy Teachers" - a linky party hosted by Lindsey from It's Elementary, My Dear, Chandra from Teaching with Crayons and Curls, Brittany from The Posh Teacher, and Caitlin from Teacher, Inspire, Change.


necklace - Lia Sophia
cardigan with sequin trim - Banana Republic
ruffle tank top - White House Black Market (and a Goodwill find from my mama!)
skirt - Loft (and a hand-me-down from a dear friend of mine!)
leggings - Old Navy
neutral wedges (shoes) - Nine West





necklace and earrings - 
white and blue striped blazer - Old Navy
white button-down shirt - Ralph Lauren
roll-up jeans - The Gap
navy blue pumps - Nine West



Our school district had a WEAR PINK day this week for Breast Cancer Awareness.  It wasn't until I arrived to school that colleagues informed me the shirts were black...I thought they were navy blue and wore navy blue shoes.  Shoot!  I felt so mismatched all day.



shoes - Aldo
pants - Forever 21
necklace - $3 on clearance at Wal-Mart (Woot woot!)
breast cancer awareness bracelet - handmade by a high school friend of mine


ring - made by a local crafter / artist
bracelete - snagged it in a jewelry store in St. Augustine, Florida


shoes - Nine West
khaki pants - Old Navy
top - Banana Republic (and another Goodwill find from my mama)

Be sure to stop by the linky party if you are in need of some style inspiration!  Thanks for stopping by!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day!