Home Mrs. Unger's Unbelievable Elementary Experiences! Meet The Teacher Classroom Tour Contact Me Image Map

















Thursday, October 15, 2015

Trendy Teacher Linky Party


This is what my bed looks like every Sunday.  I love picking out my clothes for the week as it makes me feel that much more prepared!




dress and leggings - Old Navy
cardigan - New York and Company
shoes - Nine West
necklace - boutique in Spain
ring - Old Navy
earrings - Kohls
belt - I can't remember!




red ballet flats - Old Navy
grey dress pants - The Gap
white button-down shirt - Ralph Lauren
"Reading Rocks" shirt - I bought this at a reading convention a few years ago.
necklace - Banana Republic


I.love.these.shoes.  I bought them on clearance at Charming Charlies.


watch - Fossil
t-shirt bracelet - local artist / crafter


purple collared shirt - H&M
cable knit short-sleeved shirt - The Gap
khaki capris - Old Navy (I think)


Thanks for stopping by!  :)  Be sure to stop by the Trendy Teachers linky party to check out other cutie patootie outfits to inspire you!

7 comments:

  1. I love the booties!! Thanks so much for joining us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting the linky party! It gives me something to look forward to each week...something for ME (something I want to do and do not need to do). :)

      Delete
    2. I love that!! :) Can't wait to see what you have this week!

      Delete
  2. Hey! Thanks so much for linking up with us and sharing your fashion faves! I am SO impressed that you have everything laid out on your bed....I need to get better about that. I have clothes on my bed.....but it's b/c they need put away. LOL! Those booties are AMAZING! I seriously need to buy a pair of booties. It's a goal for me. Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Lindsey Petlak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm glad you're impressed because some people think of too OCD about it. Hehehehe. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm going to head to Charming Charlie's tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!